THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
Participants in the Rewards Program are subject to the following terms and conditions to participate. The terms and conditions that apply to the Rewards Program are determined solely by THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc.
Membership: THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. customers may enroll in the program through various methods including but not limited to; direct contact (card handed out during an event or function), during a purchase, or as a gift. A valid email address is required to participate. Member must be a legal residence of the United States and 16 years or older to participate. THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. reserves the right to limit the number of participants and locations in the program. If a member enrolls in the program, the following terms and conditions apply:
1. Participation: the card must be provided by the customer at the time of purchase. Prior purchases are not eligible. Rewards points issued are based on repair and maintenance invoices for PARTS & LABOR (100 points = $5.00)
Excluding Reward points are also:
New or remanufactured Engines, Transmissions and Differenzials
Promotions or Specials
THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. may also, at its sole discretion, provide additional bonus points in connection with certain transactions.
2. Membership Rewards: Rewards points may be redeemed only at THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. Rewards are void if sold or exchanged for cash or other consideration or if received or used in violation of the terms and conditions herein. Points Rewards and point values may be updated in the program. Please check our websites for the most up-to-date account balances.
3. Membership Expiration: Any account with no qualifying purchase for a period of two years or longer may be deemed inactive and the account and all points therein may be revoked/deleted/eliminated.
4. Points: Points have no cash value, are non-negotiable, and cannot be redeemed either in part or in whole for cash. Points do not constitute property of any member or other person and may not be brokered, bartered attached, pledged, gifted, sold or other consideration or if received or used in violation of the terms and considerations herein. Points from multiple accounts may not be combined and are not transferable to any other type of Program or reward.
5. Additional terms and conditions: (a) THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice. (b) Membership in the program may be revoked at any time. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, or any misrepresentation may subject Members to card revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program. (d) THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards Cards including due to a change of address or other contact information. (e) The records of THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. shall be deemed correct. (f) By becoming a Member of the Program, customer agrees to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications for THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. and to release THEO'S AUTOMOTIVE Inc. from any & all liability in connection with the Program.